GistPages has been growing fast for the past few years. There are about 200+ pages of reference for programmers, aspiring system admins, designers and students alike. The plan is to add couple hundred more in the next few months.
GistPages has now moved to SSL
We made sure we adhered to the following too:
- Use 2048-bit key certificates
- Don’t block your HTTPS site from crawling using robots.txt
- Allow indexing of your pages by search engines where possible.
- Avoid the noindex robots meta tag.
GistPages has also dropped the date-based addresses. This makes it easier to remember the web page addresses.
GistPages will continue to grow and here are the future features planned:
- Search functionality
- Add back comments
- More focus on Go Lang
- Increase focus on Linux/Unix
The future is bright and we’ll see each other there!