Jack Patrick Dorsey is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur who is co-founder and CEO of Twitter, and founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company.
He is a computer scientist best known for his work at IBM during the late 1950s and early 1960s.
- the Father of ASCII .This is because of his work on the standardization of ASCII
- The name COBOL was suggested by Bob Bemer
- IBM’s COMTRAN language, invented by Bob Bemer
Thomas Alva Edison was an American inventor and businessman, who has been described as America’s greatest inventor.
- The phonograph
- The motion picture camera
- he long-lasting, practical electric light bulb
John Henry Holland was an American scientist and Professor of psychology and Professor of electrical engineering and computer science at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He was a pioneer in what became known as genetic algorithms.
Ralph Merkle is one of the inventors of public key cryptography, the inventor of cryptographic hashing, and more recently a researcher and speaker of cryonics.
Browse Internet Slangs
- Web Development (173)
- Freebies (3)
- Applications (30)
- Linux (37)
- Database (11)
- Command Line (22)
- Releases (23)
- Meta (20)
- How to change your commit messages in Git
- Git Cheetsheet
- Squash or Merge commits in Git
- Undo Local changes in Git
- PG::ConnectionBad (could not connect to server)
- Capybara Cheatsheet
- Setting Ruby versions with rbenv
- Managing Ruby versions using rbenv
- Need Counter Cache from Bullet Gem
- Counting Rows in MongoDB
- Sorting Rows in MongoDB
- Finding a Row in MongoDB
- Inserting Many Rows in MongoDB
- Inserting a Row in MongoDB
- Create a Collection in MongoDB
- Create a Database in MongoDB
- Opera Browser: Show Full Address with Query Strings or GET parameters
- Could not determine java version from '10.0.1'
- Gem::Ext::BuildError: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension for the JSON gem
- Google Accounts: Sign out of all devices